Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Back!

It's been so long since I've been on here.  For those of you who don't know I'm 25 weeks pregnant!  The last 5 months I've been so sick I didn't even want to look at my computer.  I'm feeling better now so I'm back at it. 

I bring with me a couple of new bows that I've been working on.  Well, one is a headband.  I really like these bows on my daughter.  They're not big and fluffy but they look really cute.  I'm calling them the Bow Tie bow.  They are not exactly like bow ties but close enough.  Here is a picture of two that I made.


And here they are as a headband.



I have also been working on some new korkers.  I've made a few already.  The colors match outfits that you can buy at Target, Gymboree, and Children's Place. 

 I have a few more color combinations I'm working on.  I'll post them when I'm done with them.

All of these will be put on the website in a couple of days.

I hope everyone is having a great January.  I can't believe it's almost over! 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment