Friday, February 25, 2011

Etsy Shop

I've decided to open up an Etsy shop.  I shop on Etsy frequently and decided to give it a try.  My store is Sweet Cheeks Bows.  I didn't get the Bowtique name (long story).  Here is a link to my shop if you want to check it out.  I only have headbands listed right now.  I'm working on taking new pictures and posting items.  It's a big work in progress so please be patient with me.  I am also working on a new banner for the shop.  I just threw that one up there to give it a name. 

Also, I have transferred my Paypal account to the Etsy shop and I can't use it for my website.  So you can no longer order off the website.  I don't think that will be a big deal.  From what I got from that a lot of people were using it to see the bows but then would just email me what they wanted.  That was fine but I'm not going to worry about keeping up with it.  I'm also considering dropping the bowtique name and just using the Sweet Cheeks Bows.  I recently realized that someone has ripped off that other name anyways.  That's kind of a bummer but at least I have this one now!

I'll try to update everything I'm doing on here.  My entire family has been sick the whole month of February so I haven't been doing much with anything.  I hope everyone had a great week and will have an even better weekend! 

1 comment: