Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ebates

This post has nothing to do with crafting or bows.  I wanted to share a link with my very few followers about Ebates.  I always see these commercials on t.v. but never thought it would work.  I signed up about a month ago and have already earned $10.  All you have to do is give them your email and a password to sign up.  Every time you want to buy something online go to Ebates first then find your store and start shopping through an open Ebates ticket.  You will get a certain percentage of your purchase back.  Every three months they mail you a check for the total amount you have accrued. 

If you sign up now you automatically get $5 plus if you sign up under my name I get a little bonus too!  If you want to try it click this link and sign up. 

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment